Crisis1 LLC Makes Success Possible. As a management consulting and advisory firm, Crisis1’s subject matter expertise ranges from business transformation and change management to process reengineering and risk management. Today, we lead and support major financial modernization efforts, requirements development initiatives, business operations activities, transformation efforts and major strategic initiatives throughout the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) and employ innovative and disruptive approaches to accelerate and sustain positive change and reduce risk for clients.
Support DHS's National Protection and Programs Directorate providing budget support to Region 11 of the Federal Protective Service.
Responsibilities and Duties
1. Creating requisitions (G-514s).
2. Maintaining comprehensive and accurate budget files of contracts assigned.
3. Assisting in the preparation of desktop guides; create desktop guides for revenue process, recording obligations and change orders, receiving tickets and Service Work Authorization (SWA) processing.
4. Developing a Budget Execution Tracking Tool to track obligation balances, funding levels, spending, revenue collections and burn rates.
5. Assisting with responding to customer billing issues.
6. Researching and reconciling any outstanding SWA issues.
7. Analyzing billing accuracy under federal direction.
8. Reconciling financial system(s) and contract writing system(s) data.
9. Assisting with preparing the Open Commitment Report for monthly meetings.
10. Monitoring the Budget Microsoft (MS) Outlook Inbox for contract modifications and requisitions.
11. All other associated duties as assigned.
Qualifications and Skills
Crisis1 is and Equal Opportunity Employer.