LaunchPoint PEO is a professional employer organization that works with other companies to handle their Human Resources functions, including benefits, payroll, and recruiting, to enable them to better focus on their company missions. LaunchPoint has a group of experienced PEO associates dedicated to all recruiting efforts necessary to the success of its clients.
Are you looking to be part of a team? Join Nesfield Performance. We are seeking a professional, licensed massage therapist to join our team of wellness professionals. We are looking for a massage therapist to provide massages in our location in Chevy Chase or in the client's home.
Massage Therapists must be self-motivated with a passion to continue learning their craft to benefit themselves and their clients. Candidates must be seeking a long term commitment. They must have a friendly, energetic, engaging personality and take genuine interest in the health and well-being of their clients. Candidates must have an extraordinary work ethic. They must be a focused, confident and centered individual who can commit to a steady, busy schedule and growing environment.
- Licensed in Maryland or DC.
- 5+ years of experience.
- Thorough knowledge of the body and have an interest in therapeutic massage.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work in a collaborative, team environment.
- Show proof of COVID vaccine.
- CPR/First-Aid Certified.
- Reliable transportation.
- Extremely reliable and committed to being on time and consistent with scheduled appointments.
- Create excellent experience for clients, including accepting feedback and comments with openness and a desire to exceed expectations.
- Generate new massage clientele through member referral and marketing in conjunction with the company.
- Promote the health and wellness benefits of regular massage therapy to clients.
- Perform 30, 45, 60, 75, 90 and 120 minute massages.
- Perform massage assessments.
- Manage Infrared Sauna in the massage room.
- Complete treatment notes.
- Restock, wash, dry and fold massage generated laundry.
- Manage massage room oil and massage tools.
- Manage product inventory.
- Maintain cleanliness of the massage room.
The ideal applicant is:
- Self motivated, independent and willing to grow in an emerging company.
- Passionate about the health and wellness industry and encompasses the lifestyle.
- Licensed massage therapist with 8+ years of experience.
- Certified in one or more of these types of massage: Myofascial Therapy, Deep Tissue, Sport Massage, FR Release, Active Release Technique and more.
- Able to drive and has access to a car for transportation to our location and clients home.
- Willing to work flexible hours; full-time position.
- Able to contribute substance and value to a growing company through social media marketing, product and service development.
Compensation will be commensurate with skills and experience, but dependent on ambition and desire to see clients - significant potential for a motivated massage therapist. We will provide therapist with clients, but the therapist is able to bring in clients. Potential for full-time salaried employment with benefits.
Job Type: Part Time